A gas leak can be incredibly dangerous to your health if undetected. Carbon monoxide caused by a faulty boiler is a ‘silent killer’, being completely odourless; installing a carbon monoxide detector will ensure you are alerted to any traces in your home. Old and damaged cookers can also cause gas leaks; the most tell-tale sign of this type of gas leak is the smell. If you notice the smell of gas in your home, avoid lighting any sparks or matches, as this could cause a fire or small explosion. A gas leak will require the urgent attention of a trained professional. EcoFlow can usually get a member of our team out to you within 4 hours. Call us today.